Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Alvaro Lopez Ortega">

> The planet is not a newspaper or a magazine, it is just a planet. That
> censorship / editorial line idea doesn't make any sense to me.

I hope that this is a similar effect to that of great design -- you don't
notice the editorship because Planet is highly readable and reflective of
the people who are active bloggers in our community. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa
                        extremely cross." - Alan Cox