Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Steve Frécinaux">

> I'd even go one step further saying than most people care about gnome and
> gnome apps, and not about one's cats and the other's culinar niceties.

> Because despite Gnome is people, I think that for most people, Planet
> Gnome is primarily about Gnome.

Well, that's counter to the original purpose and design of Planet GNOME. It
would be like asking Bastien to include support for comic book compression
formats in Totem. :-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

  "Linux continues to have almost as much soul as James Brown." - Forrest
                                 Cook, LWN