Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> The current "editorial control" is simply more or less "if you ever did
> something peripherally related to GNOME, you can be on Planet, regardless
> of what you post".

It's somewhat more intricate than that -- I'm writing it up atm, so people
can understand the decision making process (guidelines). That's the first
step. :-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox