Re: GNOME dependent on Mono

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 12:22:23PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Richard Stallman">
>
> > I read http://boycottnovell.com/2007/11/05/gnome-mono-yelp/ with great
> > concern.
>
> Unfortunately, the authors of that website are obstinate in their
> indifference to the truth, and do not serve the interests of the Free
> Software community. They prefer to create suspicion and insinuations than
> report the truth of important matters such as these.

http://boycottnovell.com/2007/11/26/the-novell-fud-never-existed/

I think you're way too harsh on people who actually concluded things
like:

	Jeff has written a good blog item to clarify things about Novell
	and GNOME. (...)
	(...)
	You are encouraged to read Jeff’s detailed and honest writing on
	this issue.

Hey, I have a handicap, English is not my native language and I have a
"truth be told damn the consequences" attitude, so what I write ususally
seems harsher than what I mean. I wish English was like Perl, in that
regard.

Rui

--
This statement is false.
Today is Pungenday, the 41st day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?