Re: GNOME Foundation Statement on ECMA TC45-M Participation

> Don't change the subject. The statement I quoted is trollish. There is
> no need to say we are shooting at our own feet repeatedly. Especially
> without any argument (I do not mean just text in an email). The
> announcement was not neutral.

The perception from outside is very clearly that you are active
participants and its being used in that way.

That would appear to be "shooting at own feet"

Perhaps you'd care to critique the relevant points instead of jumping up
and down like a small child going "ner ner na ner ner"

Alan