Re: GNOME Foundation Statement on ECMA TC45-M Participation

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 01:22:00AM +0000, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 02:02:49AM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 12:44:52AM +0000, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> > > Don't cry about people who criticize the Foundation's "unconditional
> > > support" for OOXML, you're pointing guns at your own feet (and in fact
> > > just took another shot).
> >
> > Nice trollish statement.
>
> Maybe, if you want to conviniently forget the «The more you guys keep
> playing the neutral game, the more you'll get abused like this.» part...

Don't change the subject. The statement I quoted is trollish. There is
no need to say we are shooting at our own feet repeatedly. Especially
without any argument (I do not mean just text in an email). The
announcement was not neutral.
--
Regards,
Olav