Re: GNOME Foundation Elections 2007. Let's start the debate!

On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 20:07 +0200, Baris Cicek wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 08:30 -0300, Bruno Boaventura wrote:
> > I think the members can propose questions and send them to the
> > Membership Committee select the best questions. Can the others members
> > of MC say something about this?
> That's possible, however it doesn't look like necessary. Membership can
> direct their questions if they really look for answer, that's why it's a
> debate at all. Candidates are free to ignore questions, though they
> should consider that would affect membership votes.

This generally leads to chaos. Questions will be duplicated, and it
won't be easy to see what questions each candidate has actually answered
because they will choose not to swamp us with duplicate answers, but
they won't reply to the same duplicates. Or they will swamp us.

Please do stick to the regular routine. But I guess it's too late for
that now.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com