Re: 5 endorsements

man, 27 11 2006 kl. 12:40 +0100, skrev Danilo Šegan:
> On Friday at 17:10, Dave Neary wrote:
>
> > Vincent is one of the nicest people I know, and a hard worker on the
> > board.

I have also enjoyed working with Vincent on this years board. He does
not talk a lot, he is a respected, and committed do' er. He has shown a
large amount of responsibility seeing that persons got an answer on
their questions.

> And a shirt collector.  I've got him to thank for my getting a dozen
> new t-shirts at last GUADEC, for he was able to motivate me to go grab
> them.  No shopping for me anymore.

Danilo you deserved all your t-shirts!

Keep up your enthusiasm, and your good work for GNOME :)

Anne