Endorsement for Joachim Norieko

On Fri, 2006-11-24 at 16:04 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> Thanks Dave for opening the fire, I wasn't unsure about the coolness of
> candidates endorsing candidates.
>
> There are 3 candidates to which I told "You could be a good board
> member" weeks ago: M��Duffy, Behdad Esfahbod, Joachim Noreiko.
>
> The board needs people with different perspectives and a fresh approach
> and I think these three candidates provide them. This is why I'm going
> to vote them.

I also want to throw in a strong endorsement for Joachim.
As a non-programmer, his name might not be widely recognized.
But anybody who's peeked into the documentation or web teams
will know who he is.

Joachim has been hard at work at things that we sorely need
people to be hard at work on.  He's very motivated.  Nobody
would last in the GDP if they weren't motivated.  And he's
passionate about getting things right for real users.

He's brought a fresh perspective to our team, and I'm sure
he'll do the same for the board.

--
Shaun