Re: [Fwd: Re: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 12:27 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> I didn't comment anything about Vincent's concerns about being a
> candidate and in the comittee as well because I saw clearly no problem
> with it.
>
> Gosh, we are not the EU Parliament or the US Congress. Neither have we
> 28 candidates to choose from. If we keep kicking off candidates for
> procedural reasons we will end up not needing to vote at all.

Seriously.  And once the elections are ongoing, we have a process to
verify our votes and challenge the results.

If anything, the fact that Vincent is on the elections committee and has
been doing a fantastic job makes me much *more* likely to vote for him.

Joe