Re: [Evolution] Discourse -- Insufficient Trust Level

On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 13:42 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
It doesn't take much to get to Level 1 - I've got there already - but
all new users start at Level 0, which is heavily restricted "for safety
– both theirs and yours".

Hi,

a forum, is a forum, is a forum, is a forum. See the PPS of [1]:
"If a forum post was edited, will the edited post also be send by
email?"

In the meantime I got a reply, but not by email [2].

I'm not interested to waste more time with this. I already wasted 1½
hours without success.

I'm done with this.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]
https://discourse.gnome.org/t/a-test-topic-so-that-the-refugees-from-the-evolution-mailing-list-can-try-and-sort-things-out/11701/33

"Hi,

I can’t use Discourse by email. I don’t receive any emails and I can’t
send an email, see
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-October/msg00209.html
.

screenshot_20221021_144241
screenshot_20221021_1442411920×1080 267 KB

Please reply to evolution-list gnome org, since I will not continue
using the forum by an Internet browser.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: The editor as well as the preview showed that I quoted averi, but
it’s not shown by this post.
PPS: If a forum post was edited, will the edited post also be send by
email?"

[2]