From: GNOME Discourse <noreply gnome org>
To: silver.bullet at zoho...
Subject: [GNOME Discourse] Email issue -- Insufficient Trust Level
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 12:16:19 +0000

We’re sorry, but your email message to [“applications discourse gnome org”] (titled [Evolution] The irks and quirks of the migration from evolution-list to discourse) didn’t work.

Your account does not have the required trust level to post new topics to this email address. If you believe this is an error, contact a staff member.