Re: [Evolution] weird bug: mismatch between the message list and preview pane

On Sat, 2022-10-15 at 18:49 +0200, Francesco Porro via evolution-list
wrote:
I don't know if it's worth to file a bug because that only happened
with yahoo imap and mail filters I set up for my malinglist.

        Hi,
reproducibility is crucial. Without it bugs like this one are not that
useful. A weird thing is that you see it only with a single mail
provider. That could mean there's something fishy with the provider
itself, not with the libcamel code (but that sounds even more odd).
        Bye,
        Milan