Re: [Evolution] ews calendar backend error - "The property has an invalid value."

Am Dienstag, den 04.09.2018, 12:23 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
then I'd just fix it by deleting the event
from the server. Either you can re-import it, or not. It depends
whether you want to have it in the history of your calendar.

Ok so I am going to delete it - lets see if the calendar works
afterwards :)
Thanks too for support and instructions, I'll just delete it :)
 - I let you / the list know when its going to happen again.

Bye

Torsten