Re: [Evolution] ews calendar backend error - "The property has an invalid value."

On Mon, 2018-09-03 at 18:00 +0200, Torsten Krah via evolution-list
wrote:
Do you want me to send you the XML Responses of both or do you look
after something special which i can answer here too?

        Hi,
thanks, the IPM.Appointment looks fine for a calendar folder.

Could you send both responses to me privately, please?

Also, do you see that appointment in the OWA/Outlook when you enter
that calendar? Supposing the values being returned by the server allow
to identify it.
        Bye,
        Milan