[Evolution] Color scheme is botched

Hello,

I'm using Evolution under Debian Sid for my work email (an
Exchange-based place), normally with Fluxbox as my wm (occasional
switching to others to remind myself why I use Fluxbox). Recently
though something changed, whether through a system update or other
activity, and Evolution now comes up with an impossible set of colors.

I've been trying to figure out what controls this, but no luck
so far.  A small jpg is attached showing the window.

Where do I change this?  I figure some conf file somewhere needs to be
altered, but can't find it.  Changing into other wm's (gnome/xfce)
gives a workable window, but the color scheme doesn't hold when
switching back to Fluxbox.

Thanks!

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,