Re: [Evolution] Color scheme is botched

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 09:07 -0700, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
I'm using Evolution under Debian Sid for my work email (an
Exchange-based place), normally with Fluxbox as my wm (occasional
switching to others to remind myself why I use Fluxbox). Recently
though something changed, whether through a system update or other
activity, and Evolution now comes up with an impossible set of colors.
I've been trying to figure out what controls this, but no luck
so far.  A small jpg is attached showing the window.
Where do I change this?

This isn't an Evolution issue.  These colors are driven by the Gtk
theme.  So that environment is trashing the theme or is setting the
theme to something insane.