Re: [Evolution] Color scheme is botched

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 09:07 -0700, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
I'm using Evolution under Debian Sid for my work email (an
Exchange-based place), normally with Fluxbox as my wm (occasional
switching to others to remind myself why I use Fluxbox). Recently
though something changed, whether through a system update or other
activity, and Evolution now comes up with an impossible set of
colors.

One more time: if you don't give the *Evolution* version (Help->Status)
it's hard for people to help you. Giving a distro version is of no use
to those who don't use that distro.

poc