Re: [Evolution] Setting the "from address" in evolution?

yeah. Jason got what I want to do.  I want to click and type-edit the
from address shud i choose to. The tweaked email is a valid one and
hence it shud not be a problem with the outgoing email server.

Ofcourse   if spammers understand my trick and if they start parsing
email  addresses and if they reduce sudhakar+evolution cs   to
sudhakar cs    my approach is doomed.

are there some nonce-based spam filters?    i give a nonce to you.
your message passes thru my spam filter only if you have the nonce or
solve some hard problem. ideas?

sudhakar.