[Evolution] problem to send mail with evolution

Hello,

I have a problem with evolution since few days. I don't know why, but I can't send mail. It says the following message : Erreur durant l'exécution de l'opération : Erreur lors de la réponse de fin de DATA: Opération demandée non effectuée : boîte à lettres non disponible... (... so in english it says : Can't execute the operation : error while transfering the end of DATA : operation canceled : mailbox don't available ! ). But I can alwyas receive my mail otherwise.

I have reinstall evolution, it has worker for a while, and after three or four days, the same bug appears...

Does someone coul help me ??

Thank you very much

Sincerely

Francis Beaubois