Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!)

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 21:53 -0500, Charles Love wrote:
On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 18:47 -0800, Al Hooton wrote:
    Yes, please -- something like what Aaron Weber mentions below.  I run a
server-side package (dspam), the last thing I need is an upgraded Evo
starting to also do spam filtering by accident because I didn't
notice...

Perhaps adding a count number would help? I didnt know things were in
there... When I looked there was about ~700 Messages.. 10 or so were
real ones..

HAH!

Yes well.  I tried to do this for the trash, and the sent folder.

But someone came out and "oh no no, it has to only count unread
messages, not switch to counting all messages".  So it got turned off,
and I gave up arguing about it.

You can turn this on for trash using EVOLUTION_COUNT_TRASH=1 in your
environment, although i'm not sure if it is still functional (its an
undocumented feature), I think it even applies to the Junk folder too.

I have spam checking off, and I thought it was the default ...