Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!)

tir, 30.03.2004 kl. 18.36 skrev Charles:

camel_junk_plugin_check_junk
em_junk_sa_check_junk
pipe_to_sa spamc -c -p 7830
junk filter => *JUNK*
camel_junk_plugin_check_junk
em_junk_sa_check_junk
pipe_to_sa spamc -c -p 7830
junk filter => *JUNK*

Running the command found the above...

So I look in the Junk Folder and I see 700 Messages.. They are all there...

Sorry for spinning your wheels on that one... Now to figure out how to stop the junk rules...

Thanks again for all your help

That's *cool* SpamAssassin run wild and out of control. And never a
mention of how to configure it. Let alone update it.

Another reason for being a stick-in-the-mud and keeping to Evo 1.4,
whilst keeping SA ("what version was it again?") on the Postfix snapshot
smtp amavisd-new proxy MTA. *Where it belongs*. And yes, we have
LDAP-based amavisd-new per-user SpamAssassin preferences at this site.

Whose bright idea was this enforced Evo SA innovation? I can see us all
having to go back to Mozilla yet once again :(

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl