[Evolution] Sync Notebook & PC?

I've been using Evolution for a while now on a PC. Recently I ordered a notebook that I will be using when I
travel. Was wondering if it would be possible to "sync" evolution between the two systems when the laptop is
connected to the network. Just about the only time I plan on using Evolution on the notebook will be while
I'm travailing (2-3 months a year).

I've searched briefly on this, but only come up with plam and other handheald related questions.

Thanks... Bryan