Re: [Evolution] Sync Notebook & PC?

fre, 19.03.2004 kl. 23.40 skrev d3bruts1d comcast net:
I've been using Evolution for a while now on a PC. Recently I ordered
a notebook that I will be using when I travel. Was wondering if it
would be possible to "sync" evolution between the two systems when the
laptop is connected to the network. Just about the only time I plan on
using Evolution on the notebook will be while I'm travailing (2-3
months a year).

I've searched briefly on this, but only come up with plam and other
handheald related questions.

Check out rsync, It's often used for pretty demanding things.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl