Re: [Evolution] public holidays in evolutions calendar

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 04:31, HvR wrote:
i also tried several .ics files and none of them show..i even took out
my text editor and inserted them by hand still nothing shows, are the
.ics a different standard then evolution? i did have success with an
earlier version of evolution but i cant remember which one that was...
something is broken here for sure. Also the export-addressbook still
doesnt work in 1.2.4!!

Evolution uses the icalendar standard, which, AFAIK, there is only one.
The problem with those files is either that they are invalid (with
regards with RFC2445, the icalendar standard) or that, maybe, evo is not
understanding correctly a valid icalendar file. So far, all my tests
with files from Apple's ical have shown that it wasn't evolution's
fault, but that those files were invalid (missing timezone information,
empty DTENDs, etc).

So, the best thing would be if you can discover what's wrong with the
files. Once we know that, it's easy to know whose fault is it.

cheers