Re: [Evolution] bugs

Le 2000.12.18 17:26:07 +0100, Michael Leone a écrit :
- some mail still crash Evo when displayed (I can forward'em if you
want)

Please do. (To me, not the list. :)

I also have one that crashes 0.8 every time (and didn't crash 0.6). Every
time I click on it, to select it (as I would have to, in order to also
forward mine to you), Evo crashes. So I wouldn't be able to select it, to
forward it. What should I do in this case?

Open ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox (or
~/evolution/local/Inbox/subfolders/<yourfolder>/mbox) in your favorite
text editor, find the mail (by the subject) and copy/paste it in a
mailer.

Xav