Re: [Evolution] bugs

- some mail still crash Evo when displayed (I can forward'em if you
want)

Please do. (To me, not the list. :)

I also have one that crashes 0.8 every time (and didn't crash 0.6). Every
time I click on it, to select it (as I would have to, in order to also
forward mine to you), Evo crashes. So I wouldn't be able to select it, to
forward it. What should I do in this case?

Also ... 0.6 used to jump to the first unread email in any folder that you
went to. 0.8 does not; choosing a folder with unread mail in it (thanks for
the count of unread mail in the folder bar, BTW) brings me either to the top
of the folder, or the last spot in the list of emails in that folder that I
was in. And with threading turned on, the next unread email could be
anywhere. And with hundreds of emails in a folder, it's a bit much to have
to keep scroling in one direction or the the other, to find the new message.
Is there a key combination "Jump to next unread message in this folder"? Or
perhaps it can be added to the Message menu for the next release.