Re: [Evolution] New feature/idea for Evolution

You can already do most of that with on-demand filters. Just setup the
filters you want and select all the messages you'd like to apply filters
to and then use the message menu (or right-click menu) and select "Apply
Filters" and tada...all will be good.

It doesn't know "last 200 messages" but you could just not select the
last 200 which would work :-)
While there is support in the backend for user-defined flags, there
currently isn't a way for the user to set them so the "linux-flagged"
thing won't work yet either. But it will...

Jeff