Re: [Evolution] New feature/idea for Evolution

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

You can already do most of that with on-demand filters. Just setup the
filters you want and select all the messages you'd like to apply filters
to and then use the message menu (or right-click menu) and select "Apply
Filters" and tada...all will be good.

It doesn't know "last 200 messages" but you could just not select the
last 200 which would work :-)

But this means (if I got it right) that I still have to choose one by
one the messages I want to save/move/delete. I'd like to see the
opposite:

1. I read my mail and flag the interesting messages;
2. when the folder looks "full", I hit the "Delete all" button and all
messages except the flagged ones are deleted.

Can I do this with filters now? Sorry if this looks like a dumb
question, perhaps I haven't fiddled enough with Evolution :)

While there is support in the backend for user-defined flags, there
currently isn't a way for the user to set them so the "linux-flagged"
thing won't work yet either. But it will...

Good to know :=)

Jeff

Ciao

--
Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      e-mail: rosselli cisi unito it
Dipartimento di Scienze                 rosselli ling unipi it

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)