Re: [Evolution] Evolution CVS has been broken for the past few days

Unfortunately somehow Gal's .so versioning got messaged up and went from
0.2.0.1 to 0.2.0.0 and that's why you're getting the
e_filename_make_safe undefined sysmbol problem. What you need to do is
rm -f $prefix/lib/*gal* and then reinstall Gal.

As far as the icons each showing up twice, there was a change in
namespaces with bonobo so you now have 2 copies of each oafinfo file in
your $prefix/share/oaf directory. What you'll need to do is remove the
evolution-*.oafinfo, calendar.oafinfo, addressbook.oafinfo, and
wombad.oafinfo files and then your problem should stop.

Jeff