Re: [Evolution] Evolution CVS has been broken for the past few days

There was some weird versioning stuff with GAL, I'd suggest removing
<prefix>/lib/libgal.* and reinstalling. More specifically, it seems that
libgal.so.2.0.1 is newer than libgal.so.2.02, I think...

Ahh, thank you very much.  This fixed everything.  Now I'm back
up and running.  You never know how much you miss something until
it's gone...

We renamed a bunch of .oafinfo files so now there are lots of duplicates
in <prefix>/share/oaf. The ones that are named like GNOME_Evolution_Blah
are the ones you want. From Michael Meeks' email:

I don't remember seeing his e-mail, but then again it's hard to
keep track of everything.

Thanks,
Dan