Re: [Evolution-hackers] PIM application suite

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 12:11 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 10:45 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> > > For certain things, yes we likely need to push them down into e-d-s,
> > > probably in a libedataserverui or something.  For instance
> > > ESourceSelector should probably end up there.
> > >
> > and probably, at least for calendar and tasks, all the view widgets. I
> > guess those are really useful for a lot of applications.
>
> I'd actually guess not so much actually.  You only need one app to
> display this kind of information.

ok, probably not the views (apart from the list view, which might be
really useful for any app displaying calendar data), but the editors
(really useful for the clock applet, for instance) and other minor
widgets, like the date navigator and others might make a lot of sense.

cheers