Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Publishing Bounty Questions

> So does anyone have any recommendations for publishing an html formatted
> calendar? Do I just hack something up using gtkhtml? Seems like that
> could be fairly labor intensive. Any other ideas? Do we just make PHP or
> some other ics to html converter be required for this?

Personally I don't think its really evolutions place to create a HTML
calendar and upload it all, its really the job of an entirely separate
application, i.e. phpicalendar.

Cheers,
Trent

--
Trent "Lathiat" Lloyd <trent ucc asn au>
University Computer Club