[evince] GSoC 2014

Hello,

I'm Bogdan Petcu, I'm currently studying Computer Science (I'm in my 2nd year), and I would like to contribute to GNOME projects in GSoC 2014. In the last few days I tried to get familiar with jhbuild and work on some "Gnome-Love" bugs, and now I would like to choose a project that will be in GSoC this year and try to get familiar with it, document about it, and why not, try working on it. I noticed that there are several ideas regarding Evince and I would like to try working on one of them. Can you please give something to do in order to try getting familiar with the code?
I would like to mention that I have good knowledge of C and Java programming.

Thank you,

Bogdan Constantin Petcu