[evince] Idea: Immediate information box

Hi guys,

I was just reading a pdf lecture using the evince reader. Unfortunately
there are a lot of listings like "in Figure 3.3" or "on page 179" in it.

Then I had the idea that it might be a useful feature if there was
something like a immediate figure view, or hyper links to the referred
pages.

I mean the links to other pages aren't a huge problem at all, cause
there is still the ability to jump to any desired page by entering it in
the text field and hitting enter. However, it would be an awesome
feature if there would be a box in the side pane that appears if there
are any references to figures, etc.
This box could then show the figure within the side pane and with a
mouse hover action it would show the figure in original size.

As far as I know, there is no other document viewer with that feature.
So it would make evince more attractive to other users.

What do you think about the idea?

Manuel