Re: [evince] Can't see scrollbar arrows in Evince

cb9 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have ArchBang installed day before yesterday which used OpenBox as a
> Window Manager. I opened a pdf file using Evince. But I can not see
> scrollbar arrows ( both vertical and horizontal).  I have attached
> screenshot here. I hope your will be able to see it. I need those
> scorllbar arrows. Note that I can see scrollbar arrows on other
> applications including all the browsers
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p34656088/screenshot.png

I have added one more screenshot because I thought the previous image was
not so clear. I have also discussed this on
http://bbs.archbang.org/viewtopic.php?id=3546 Read last message at this link
and Debian Forum at  http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=84998
this link . That time I thought it solved my problem but it seems it has
not.  http://old.nabble.com/file/p34656199/screen1.png