[evince] Can't see scrollbar arrows in Evince

Hi,

I have ArchBang installed day before yesterday which used OpenBox as a
Window Manager. I opened a pdf file using Evince. But I can not see
scrollbar arrows ( both vertical and horizontal).  I have attached
screenshot here. I hope your will be able to see it. I need those scorllbar
arrows. Note that I can see scrollbar arrows on other applications including
all the browsers  http://old.nabble.com/file/p34656088/screenshot.png