Re: recent problems with google maps finishing loading?

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 19:27 +0000, Sam Morris wrote:
> AOL!
>
> I'm using Epiphany 2.24.3 and xulrunner 1.9.0.6. I haven't noticed
> anything in the error log.
>
> I just tried to replicate this again and Google maps is working again
> however. Perhaps it was a bug they have now fixed...

Ah, do you use the Ad Blocker extension? And Filterset.G? I've
discovered that disabling the extension makes GMaps work again for me.

Oddly, reloading Filterset.G also seems to be causing Epy to freeze,
too.

Anyone know how to contact Graham Pierce?

/Mike

--
⎊ Michael Gratton. "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat."
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>