recent problems with google maps finishing loading?

Hey,

Has anyone else started seeing problems with google maps as of around
last week? I'm getting the majority of the page loading, but it defaults
to satellite view, the "Loading" thing up the top never goes away and
the map controls never show up.

This happening is on two different machines (both using the same Ubuntu
release/packages however) and different locations (all in .au).

I'm using 2.24.1, the only related change lately was xulrunner upgraded
on the weekend from 1.9.0.6 to 1.9.0.7 to fix some security issues, but
I think the problem existed before that.

Is the intarwebs broken or is it just me?

Cheers,
/Mike

--
⎊ Michael Gratton. "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat."
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>