Re: recent problems with google maps finishing loading?

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:31:21 +1100, Michael Gratton wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Has anyone else started seeing problems with google maps as of around
> last week? I'm getting the majority of the page loading, but it defaults
> to satellite view, the "Loading" thing up the top never goes away and
> the map controls never show up.
>
> This happening is on two different machines (both using the same Ubuntu
> release/packages however) and different locations (all in .au).
>
> I'm using 2.24.1, the only related change lately was xulrunner upgraded
> on the weekend from 1.9.0.6 to 1.9.0.7 to fix some security issues, but
> I think the problem existed before that.
>
> Is the intarwebs broken or is it just me?

AOL!

I'm using Epiphany 2.24.3 and xulrunner 1.9.0.6. I haven't noticed
anything in the error log.

I just tried to replicate this again and Google maps is working again
however. Perhaps it was a bug they have now fixed...

--
Sam Morris
https://robots.org.uk/

PGP key id 1024D/5EA01078
3412 EA18 1277 354B 991B  C869 B219 7FDB 5EA0 1078