Re: Plugins Add

remethyst--- via eog-list <eog-list gnome org> writes:

Hello all,
I use EoG/Xviewer to view screenshots. I think it would be nice to have the ability to highlight or circle
some text in a loaded screenshot (similar to the Snipping Tool presents after something is snipped in
Wndows)

I don't know what is meant here about the handling of some text, also I
think the snipping part exist ok in Gnome. But I agree that some basic
editing functionality is missing in eog. We are left with either eog for
simple image viewing or go gimp or similar if you want to select a part
of an image, copy it and paste that part as a new image.