update of jhbuild module dependencies

Hello all,

 gnome-suites-2.26.modules |  188 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------

I spent some time passing over modules, checking their dependencies
against what was declared in jhbuild, removing libgnome/ui at places,
adding libnotify as suggestion at others, and other similar changes.

Hopefully I didn't introduce any mistake but as I didn't get to do
a full rebuild in a clean environment, I can't tell for sure, so file
bugs if you encounter a missing dependency when building GNOME with
jhbuild.

Thanks,

        Frederic