Proposed external dependency: Mono.Addins

Howdy,

Tomboy has depended on Mono.Addins >= 0.3 [1] for over a year now, but
since it's not a blessed dependency in GNOME we've been forced to
bundle a copy.

For all the obvious reasons why this is a bad idea, we'd like to stop
doing it.  Mono.Addins is widely used in the Mono community by popular
(extensible) apps like Banshee, F-Spot, Gnome Do, and MonoDevelop.  It
is packaged by all major distros.

To quote the website, "Mono.Addins is a framework for creating
extensible applications, and for creating libraries which extend those
applications."

Thanks,
Sandy

[1] http://mono-project.com/Mono.Addins