Re: update of jhbuild module dependencies

Il giorno sab, 08/11/2008 alle 21.25 +0100, Frederic Peters ha scritto:
> Hello all,
>
> Hopefully I didn't introduce any mistake but as I didn't get to do
> a full rebuild in a clean environment, I can't tell for sure, so file
> bugs if you encounter a missing dependency when building GNOME with
> jhbuild.

Here is an "issue" with tracker. Tracker depends on gmime, but gmime
head provides gmime-2.4.pc, while tracker checks for gmime-2.0.pc

I'll open a bug against tracker, meanwhile could be good idea add a
"gmime-2.0" module, of course after all needed checks: branch
availability, parallel install, other modules using gmime...