Re: Metacity Compositor

Frederic Crozat wrote:
> From the feedback we got during Mandriva 2007.0 beta test, people got
> busted by bugs which was been fixed in either kwin or metacity, mainly
> on focus stealing.

Yeah, the compiz and metacity hackers got together at GUADEC and
everyone agreed that it would be a great idea to split out the core
window management functionality from metacity into a library that both
metacity and compiz could use. But no one thought it was a great enough
idea to actually take the time to do it yet...

-- Dan