Introducing NewStuffManager

Hi!

My name is Sebastian I'm 20 years old and co-author of Deskbar-Applet for
about 3 months.
You may have heard
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-July/msg00807.html)
of NewStuffManager from Nigel Tao some time ago.

So, I'm the guy who's responsible for that project.

But things have changed:
We decided on removing NewStuffManager from Deskbar-Applet and create a
new project. There's still a patch available for Deskbar-Applet to
integrate NewStuffManager support, though.

I'm posting this here to encourage you to read my presentation at
http://www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/NewStuffManager/ and to find out what you
are expecting from such an application.

--
Greetings,