Re: RSS Feed Indexer

Hi,

I think we should only strive for two usecases with RSS:

1) Background fetching via firefox plugin of pages with linked RSS.
This is a static download that happens whenever you visit such a page.
This catches the use of firefox livemarks, since actual webpages
containing the linked RSS tag get loaded when you open a livemark.

2) We integrate strongly with blam.  Beagle indexes its storage, and
leaves it deal with fetching feeds.  The value in using blam is that we
can, with quick turnaround, get tight beagle integration.  Things like
searching for a blog entry in best, double clicking, and having that
result opened in blam.  Saving screenshots of viewed posts.  Dnd of rss
feeds into emails.

-Alex