Re: RSS Feed Indexer

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 15:11 -0400, Joe Gasiorek wrote:
> Oh the beauty of C#.  Sounds to me like we need a polymorphic set up
> where it can easily interpret multiple aggitators depending on what
> the user likes.

IMO Beagle should watch and index a local cache of blog content w/ a
custom RssFeedQueryable, much like the IM and Tomboy[1] backends.

How that local cache gets populated is another issue.

-J

[1] BTW, if you are looking for an example of how to write an
IQueryable, don't look at the Tomboy backend.  It was cut&pasted from
the Gaim one, but it wasn't a perfect "fit" and thus it is a bit awkward
in a few places.