Re: RSS Feed Indexer

nope, you're not. i got rid of it a little while back in favor of
Bloglines. but the lack of offline support is a killer. or it would be,
if this hadn't happened:

http://www.wingedpig.com/archives/000178.html

this might be an option for bloglines access, perhaps. as nat says, it
comes down to getting access to what you haven't browsed yet.