Re: RSS Feed Indexer

> 2) We integrate strongly with blam.  Beagle indexes its storage, and
> leaves it deal with fetching feeds.  The value in using blam is that we
> can, with quick turnaround, get tight beagle integration.  Things like
> searching for a blog entry in best, double clicking, and having that
> result opened in blam.  Saving screenshots of viewed posts.  Dnd of rss
> feeds into emails.

not that i'm against integration with blam, but if Beagle's going to
index storage only, and simply reflect over to the client on click, etc
isn't that integration fairly lightweight? i.e. couldn't that be done
fairly easily with other clients?

i ask because whichever client gets the bloglines sync first will be my
client, and if it's not blam i'd hate to be shut out of Dashboard.